MEX Sessions: Jason DaPonte on storytelling across multiple digital touchpoints
Jason DaPonte came to MEX in December 2010 to explore the evolution of storytelling in a multi-touchpoint digital environment. In addition to leading several early MEX working sessions on this theme as part of Pathway #2, Jason formerly led editorial for the BBC’s mobile channels. He went on to found his own agency, Enter The Swarm, pioneering new approaches to multi-touchpoint digital experiences. His MEX Session shares examples and techniques.
30 MEX Sessions in 30 days
This video is published as part of the special ‘30 MEX Sessions in 30 days‘ series, where we are sharing a new MEX video every day every weekday at 08:00 London time in the build up to the next MEX in London.
No comments yet
Be the first to share your opinion.
Post a comment
Spread the word
Read related articles
- MEX Sessions: Nicholas Wheeler on the digital, multi-touchpoint evolution of media
- MEX Sessions: Ivo Weevers on multi-touchpoint design
- MEX Sessions: Jason Mesut on touch, gesture, multiple screens & inspiration for mobile form factors
- MEX Sessions: Jason Mills on the UX of digital journalism
- MEX Sessions: Oren Horev on multi-touchpoint digital experiences & van drivers