On Saturday, 15th June, we’re running a series of 90 minute creative exercises at Made In Brunel, where participants can explore 3 themes inspired by MEX Pathways and Brunel’s designers:
- Quiet design: digital interactions which await users’ response, not demand their attention
- Form factor innovation: inspiring new digital experiences outside touchscreen slates
- Sensory interactions: using sound and tactility to communicate emotion in digital exeriences
Each session includes a hands-on design challenge suitable for any enthusiastic participant – no previous experience or skills required.
Participation is free and starts at 12:30 on 15th June. Just register on the Made In Brunel site.
About Made in Brunel
Made in Brunel runs 13th – 16th June at the Bargehouse, by the OXO Tower, on London’s Southbank. Here’s why you should go:
- Participate in a free creative exercise, facilitated by MEX and Brunel
- Meet talented design graduates
- Be inspired by a diverse exhibition of concept designs, from digital UX to sustainability
- Join several other events, including Thursday’s Pecha Kucha evening and Friday’s co-innovatve lunch
Again, attendance is free, just register on the Made In Brunel site.
MEX and Brunel University have worked closely for several years, with successive teams of Brunel designers supporting creative sessions at our MEX events with their ideas and visualising skills.
I’ve visited, participated and spoken at Made in Brunel previously and am always impressed by this event, which is entirely managed by the students themselves.