MEX, 4th – 5th May 2011, London
MEX is 2 days where the brightest minds in mobile, media & design create a collective response to 6 future mobile user experience pathways
6 reasons to participate
- Join the industry’s deepest thinkers in creating new ideas for the future of mobile user experience.
- Expand your knowledge by working alongside both strategic thinkers and hands-on practitioners within the same programme.
- Learn from expert speakers, facilitated team sessions, illustrators and inspiring demo labs.
- Explore diverse aspects of mobile user experience and related insight from other industries through the MEX Pathway process.
- Benefit from our extensive pre-event MEX research publications and take home a complete post-event summary of videos, presentations and sketches.
- We help you find the right partners and clients through personal introductions, team working, relaxed social events and an alumni network of the industry’s brightest minds.
“…it was a world class conference and I feel very fortunate to have been a part of it. I had so many great and informative conversations with the other delegates…I learned so much more about mobile user experience than I could ever have imagined.” — feedback from previous MEX participant.
6 research areas covered by the MEX Pathway process
- Define more efficient user experience techniques for an age of network austerity
- Research the implications of supporting more than one screen from a single device
- Develop interface designs for multi-person, simultaneous use of touchscreens
- Identify ways 3D can enrich the user experience with visual depth
- Create best practice for the user experience of mobile health services
- Inspire new form factors and counter the trend towards ubiquity of the slate
Please contact Marek Pawlowski (firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7767 622957) with any questions.
Post a comment
Spread the word
Read related articles