What do Nokia, Vodafone, Sony Ericsson, Telecom Italia and Volvo have in common?
They’re all among the diverse participants at the next MEX, where 100 of the brightest minds from network operators, handset manufacturers, consumer brands, media companies, design agencies, platform providers and universities are gathering to define the future of mobile user experience, in London, on 30 Nov – 01 Dec.
- Define more efficient user experience techniques for an age of network austerity
- Research the implications of supporting more than one screen from a single device
- Develop interface designs for multi-person, simultaneous use of touchscreens
- Identify ways 3D can enrich the user experience with visual depth
- Create best practice for the user experience of mobile health services
- Inspire new form factors and counter the trend towards ubiquity of the slate
There are a small number of participant places remaining, priced at £1499 per person.
Please contact Marek Pawlowski (firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7767 622957) with any questions.