|> Creating new ideas for mobile user experience|
MEX is your opportunity to join the industry’s deepest thinkers in creating new ideas and sharing best practice across 6 Pathways for the future of mobile user experience. The 8th international MEX combines 2 days of intellectual and practical challenges, pre-event briefings and a full post-event summary of videos, presentations and sketches. Now is the time to get in touch about speaking, sponsoring and participating.
|> 6 MEX Pathways to inspire and challenge|
- Define more efficient user experience techniques for an age of network austerity
- Research the implications of supporting more than one screen from a single device
- Develop interface designs for multi-person, simultaneous use of touchscreens
- Identify ways 3D can enrich the user experience with visual depth
- Create best practice for the user experience of mobile health services
- Inspire new form factors and counter the trend towards ubiquity of the slate
The 6 MEX Pathways are ongoing initiatives to develop new knowledge for the industry. Over 2 days, you will learn from expert speakers carefully selected to challenge conventional thinking, build valuable relationships and work with a diverse team of facilitators, illustrators and peers to create your own response.
|> How to participate|
MEX thrives on participation from everyone who has a role in creating mobile user experience, from UI designers to CEOs, from network operators to media companies.
|I want to…||Deadline|
|Submit speaker proposal >>||30th September|
|Become a sponsor >>||30th September|
|Apply for student/start-up scholarship >>||21st October|
|Register for MEX delegate place >>||Open now|
|> Video introduction to MEX|
Designers, strategists, managers, engineers, academics and thinkers from Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, RIM, Toshiba, Vodafone, Orange, Telefonica, SingTel, Telstra, Three, Vimpelcom, MTS, T-Mobile, Verizon, Symbian, TAT, Microsoft, Google, AOL, Haymarket, Lastminute.com, BBC, Fjord, Seren, Frog Design, Native, CX Partners, TheAlloy, Razorfish, Intel, Qualcomm, Immersion, Nuance, Monotype & more than 300 other organisations.