MEX/16 brought together a diverse set of designers, strategists and digital pioneers to define new ideas and best practice for experience design. The two day conference, hosted in London by Marek Pawlowski, Alex Guest and Patrizia Bertini, is recapped in this special edition of MEX Design Talk. Building on 12 years of MEX events, the conference combined workshops, expert talks and tangential inspirations to push the boundaries of design practice.
In addition to the podcast, there is also a written summary of 5 insights from the event.
On this edition
- Marek Pawlowski, co-host & founder of MEX (@marekpawlowski)
- Alex Guest, co-host & CEO of Zingy.life (@alexguest)
- “Which piece of music do you associate with basil?” Answers to #mexbasil or email@example.com.
- Summary from MEX/16: 5 insights
- Marek’s ‘Canvas to orb‘ essay
- Links to all of the MEX/16 speakers on LinkedIn
- Peter Law talking about multi-sensory design in episode 3 of MEX Design Talk
- Aaron Garner on microexpressions in episode 18 of MEX Design Talk
- Ed Newton-Rex on music and artificial intelligence in episode 2 of MEX Design Talk
About MEX Design Talk & how to get in touch
The podcast for the MEX community, interviewing UX pioneers, exploring emerging technologies, user behaviour and how to design better digital experiences.
- Archive of previous MEX Design Talk episodes
- Subscribe for future editions by searching ‘MEX Design Talk’ in your favourite podcast player. We’re also on iTunes and SoundCloud. For the old school, here’s our RSS feed
- If you enjoy MEX Design Talk, please help others discover the podcast by giving us a 5 star rating and a review on iTunes
- Get in touch with feedback and questions @mexfeed on Twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEX events
- MEX journal
- Jukedeck, for the artificial intelligence engine which provided the music