Do you work at the intersection of experience strategy and design craft? If you are a strategist that likes to bring business choices alive by sketching storyboards, or an interaction designer with a passion for shipping products and platforms that scale, our UX Strategy team is looking for you.
WHAT WE WILL ASK OF YOU
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Work with UX researchers to design and observe user studies and synthesize research findings into insights and design inspiration.
- Identify and refine key opportunity areas (based on customer insights, technical feasibility, and business capability) and map and provide analysis for those opportunity areas to help prioritize what future we should build next.
- Sketch and develop concepts (storyboarding at multiple fidelities, organize and run ideation sessions, visualize and share frameworks and insights, by creating user-centered scenarios).
- Map experience ecosystems with multidisciplinary team members and develop roadmaps that sequence product launches.
- Help develop and refine concepts into complete, functional design systems through sketching and wireframing key hero flows.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in designing usable experiences in an agile, startup-like product development environment.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
- Agility in creating sketches/prototypes from lo-fi to hi-fi, to help design thinking process as well as communicate concepts to team members.
- Ability to pitch ideas with passion as well as the ability to critique concepts and receive critique gracefully.
- Exceptional storytelling skills that bring the customer values and insights to life for a wide audience.
- Experience in working with digital design for physical products.
- Comfortable presenting designs to a cross-functional team and negotiating trade-offs.
- Ability to mentor team members and invest in the growth of others.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. We offer a unique opportunity to design, build and ship products that intersect the digital with the physical. We are a place where you are invited to bring your whole self to work. Confident, never arrogant – we value collaboration as much as craft.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.jobvite.com/logitech/job/oZHl6fwR →