Website PA Consulting
Fed up of being pigeon-holed in your current user experience or agency role?
Want to tackle the big picture rather than churn another bunch of wireframes out?
Want to work with your clients rather then just for them?
Frustrated at working with those who see the website or app as the be all and end all of digital?
We are looking for talented individuals who are skilled in user experience and interactive design who can work collaboratively with clients and their users to help them use digital to best effect and meet their users’ needs through the delivery of excellent innovative services.
At PA, we are focussed on conceiving, designing and delivering innovative solutions for complex industry issues across sectors like Retail, Health and the public sector and work closely with our clients and their users to achieve that. Some examples of what we do and how we work include:
- We defined the future experience, five years out, for customers of a FTSE25 company based on personas and a needs based segmentation created by engaging hundreds of real users
- We have developed new digital services to help retailers shift from product to service based customer models
- We are researching and designing digital by default services for major Government departments and agencies
- We have worked on ground breaking new digital products fit for the connected world with the pharmaceutical sector
This is a stimulating opportunity to apply your user experience skills throughout the full solutions lifecycle, from strategy to implementation; our goal is to deliver real change for our clients and their users. It would involve working on key fee earning assignments, supporting business development and working both on the strategy and design assignments across the private and public sectors.
- A passion for User Centred Design and a track record of designing and delivering excellent user experiences
- Visual design skills to create innovative concepts and turn your compelling interfaces into interactive designs. You will have a portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills
- A strong understanding of the potential of the connected world and what it can mean for clients and their industries especially in the areas of data driven experiences, transactional and automated services
- The ability to analyse complex problems and through a data driven evidence based approach produce compelling insight and recommendations to a client problem
- Able to embrace the myriad of digital and physical touchpoints in the users’ universe and able to identify how to capitalise on them to meet the users’ needs and your clients objectives
- Experience of using User Centred Design tools and techniques in your work, for example; user needs analysis, concept design, scenarios, user requirements, personas, wire-frames, prototyping and user journeys
- A desire to work on site with your clients and face-to-face with their users. Previous work for clients within consultancies or agencies and/or working client side in an organisation which sees digital as more than a fancy looking website or app
- Experience of agile working and agile ceremonies, able to deliver insight and assets to an agile cadence with evidence of creating MVPs and rapid prototyping alongside other disciplines
- You will have experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams of designers, marketers, content providers, business stakeholders, developers and IT professionals
- Client-facing experience. You must be comfortable in taking and making briefs for clients with the confidence to challenge where necessary and employ excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage senior stakeholders.
- Ideally you will not be afraid to dive into the process and other services changes necessary to deliver the desired user experience, designing and the internal aspects necessary to make things happen.
About PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, systems and technology consulting firm. Employee-owned, award-winning, independent, highly successful, global, and ambitious for further growth PA is a different kind of consulting firm. We look to hire exceptional people and provide them with opportunities that they will not find elsewhere. We are looking for opinion-formers, people who prize a culture based on respect, collaboration, and new ideas, and who have a passion for delivering solutions to the most complex and challenging issues affecting business and government. PA offers a career in consulting, not just a job; a stake in our firm; and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
We recognise that diversity is strength and that the differences between people add value to our organisation. PA Consulting Group is committed to equality and diversity and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of sex, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion or age.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_paconsulting/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=20918&localeCode=en-us →