We are looking for a creative and passionate User Experience (UX) lead to join the team to help set the UX vision and direction for our ground-breaking AI technology. You will work with our lead customers and product owners to define how our users access and interact with the technology in their daily work. You will also work closely with the engineering and design teams to make that vision a reality.
- Working with the leadership of the company, define vision and direction for the UX
- Plan and implement user research, and turn research insights into concrete designs and requirements
- Interact with the lead customers to understand the users’ needs in interacting with the technology
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to ensure high quality interfaces
- Recruit staff to our UX function and manage the team
- Manage external providers of user research and design services
- A proven record in setting UX direction and turning that into great interface designs
- Ability to plan and direct user research
- Great communication skills and confidence to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in building and leading UX teams
- Experience in managing external service providers
- A higher degree in human-computer interaction, design management, interaction design or related discipline is desirable
What we offer
Competitive package to match experience consisting of salary and employee stock options, an energetic and fun start-up environment, a team of exceptionally talented colleagues, a position to shape the future of AI.
Cambridge, United Kingdom. Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.prowler.io/vacancies/user-experience-lead/ →