Website PA Consulting
In response to unprecedented market demand we are looking to substantially grow our User Experience offering. We’re looking for an experienced senior User Experience expert to lead that for us; build our propositions, grow the team, take to market and secure substantial new client work. We have an existing team and capability and need someone to help us take it to the next level as an integrated part of our digital transformation offering.
Your primary expertise and experience will be:
- Digital customer and user experience: understanding customer segments, their behaviours and needs, defining digital propositions to meet those needs and designing the experience and concepts to meet those need
- Creating customer led organisations: working alongside clients and suppliers to drive the delivery of those digital customer led services and the internal changes necessary for our clients to implement those next generations experiences and propositions
- Stakeholder management: working with multi-disciplinary teams and senior stakeholders to drive consensus on the change and build momentum for its delivery
We are driving some of the most innovative and transformative change across sectors; designing and developing new service based propositions for FMCG and retail, delivering citizen centric services in major Government Departments and exploring the next generation of digital/physical products though IoT in manufacturing.
A position in PA’s Digital service is ideal for ambitious thinkers looking to work closely with clients to turn digital theory into genuine propositions and service transformation. We offer an environment of genuine meritocracy and a range of deep experts in their fields.
As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for both developing and delivering business opportunities in new and existing clients through your own and PA’s extensive network of clients. You will be well-regarded as an expert in your field, have an established reputation and a strong track record of delivering best in class digitally led customer and user experience, with:
- Deep experience of working with clients to create market leading and award winning customer experiences with the outcomes to match
- Strong skills in digital service and experience design, able to work with clients to make that meaningful and tangible to them, with an understanding of how to deliver
- A proven track record of selling this type of work and developing client accounts, you will already be measured on sales, profit and quality of work
- Experience of growing digital customer and user experience capabilities and propositions in professional services
- Rich domain knowledge of the latest customer experience trends and consumer behaviours
- Deep experience of some of the following sectors; Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Government, FMCG, Utilities or Manufacturing.
- Able to develop and win business in digital customer and user experience, taking new propositions to market with supporting insights and thinking
- Experienced at engaging Business and IT stakeholders, able to hold your own with CMOs/CDOs as well as other key executives
- Able to support and work alongside senior clients and their teams to define new customer opportunities, propositions and experience, and design the capabilities needed to deliver them
- Deeply experienced in key areas of your discipline including customer segmentation, customer research, experience and service design
- Highly skilled in creative thinking, analytics and creative problem solving techniques
- Conversant and aware of the latest customer analytics tools and customer data sets/services
- Able to grow and develop a team, including hiring new members and partnering with other organisations
- Outstanding at bringing to life abstract and complex experience concepts and communicating them effectively to executive-level audiences
- Confident in working independently as the day-to-day client point of contact on assignments
Experienced at helping clients develop their own customer experience capabilities
This role provides the opportunity to travel and work side by side with clients in their own offices, across the UK and beyond. You will be based in our London office, location is negotiable.
About PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, systems and technology consulting firm. Employee-owned, award-winning, independent, highly successful, global, and ambitious for further growth – PA is a different kind of consulting firm. We look to hire exceptional people and provide them with opportunities that they will not find elsewhere. We are looking for opinion-formers, people who prize a culture based on respect, collaboration, and new ideas, and who have a passion for delivering solutions to the most complex and challenging issues affecting business and government. PA offers a career in consulting, not just a job; a stake in our firm; and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
We recognise that diversity is strength and that the differences between people add value to our organisation. PA Consulting Group is committed to equality and diversity and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of sex, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion or age.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.