This a role for a proactive User Research Lead who has the ability to map customer journeys and the experience to identify the most appropriate form of user research for all our unanswered questions.
You will be responsible for all research that will help us understand our customers` thought processes. You will bridge the gap between issues and opportunities identified by our Web Analyst and the solutions delivered by our Product and UX Team, so we deliver what users actually want and not what we think they want.
This role can be based at either Tower Bridge or Cirencester, Gloucestershire with travel to the other site a prerequisite.
- Customer journey mapping
- Conduct user research in order to understand the needs of our customers
- Conduct qualitative research to uncover the underlying reasons why people do what they do on our website, their opinions and motivations
- Conduct quantitative research to uncover attitudes, opinions, behaviours etc.
- Identify appropriate A/B and multivariate split tests to run
- Ensure all customer journeys are tracked and monitored appropriately Work with Scrum Team to ensure solutions meet the desired objectives
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure their needs are met
- Help ensure continuity of customer experience across our website
- Assist in improving the customer journeys and overall experience across the site
- Assist in identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Assist with improving revenues without negatively impacting the user experience
- Report issues and opportunities to the Management Team
- A passion for improving the customer experience
- Previous user research experience in a B2C role
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Ability to recognise the most appropriate user research methodology for each situation
- Ability to understand data and make appropriate business decisions
- Ability to draw hypothesise from data
- A self-starter who can research and identify opportunities
- Excellent numeracy & statistical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of SEM and PPC
- Extensive experience in using analytic tools (such as Google Analytics)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://zpgcareers.zpg.co.uk/vacancyView.php?requirementId=1682 →