The Stockholm-based UX Designer position is responsible for the design – from ideation to creation – as well as supporting implementation of the front-end of the EasyPark’s apps across multiple services, platforms and devices by working closely with our developers.
You will build deep data-driven understanding of customer needs and translate them into delightful customer interfaces that supports EasyPark’s product vision.
Reporting to the Head of UX and a Product Owner – always working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders – you will lead decisions regarding product design.
You will collaborate across disciplines to create design solutions for a diversity of challenges, scale and media. In this role, you get exposure to and involvement with all parts of the design process: user research, concept development, prototyping, rapid feedback, working with developers, and design stewardship.
We’re looking for someone who is equally passionate about designing elegant user experiences as for using systematic thinking and human-centred design as a source of inspiration to solve complex problems.
- Be accountable for a consistent best-in-class usability experience by applying a broad range of human-centered design methodologies and tools (personas, conceptual models, user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes), to develop and communicate design solutions.
- Conduct qualitative user research to develop insight into customer needs and behaviours to define requirements and designs that meet those.
- Work cross-functionally across teams (product owners, online marketing, data scientist) and countries, to design and implement best-in-class frictionless experiences across platforms (web, native) and devices (mobile, desktop, tablet).
- Work day-to-day with developers and product owner to ensure your design meets both business requirements and technical needs.
- Keep up-to-date on UX/UI best practices and trends by monitoring competition and relevant products, to identify opportunities for innovation. Share best practices internally to promote a culture of excellence in design and customer focus.
- Support the organization for maintaining consistent customer experiences, design systems, and standards across products and digital touch points.
- Conduct quantitative research on a myriad of platforms on user behaviour, funnel analysis, and conversion rates to improve our products and services.
What we think about your background:
- You have a great portfolio that highlights successful projects or shows your great interest and passion for design work is a must.
- Business-fluent in English, Swedish is not a requirement
- Strong ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and across teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good public speaking skills
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, interaction design, or related field
What we expect from you:
- You understand that building a global world-class service that everyone around you are using is very very hard, but that is what you want to be part in achieving.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, creative and constantly looking for deeper ways to approach problems and develop our services accordingly.
- Knowledge & rigor. You believe the best answer is finding the right answer, insight, or audience. You are humble and interested in learning from the team around you to produce high quality work quickly.
- Self-driven. You have good organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily, can prioritize ruthlessly and ask for help in prioritizing when needed.
- Courageous. You’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
If you’re interested, please send us your resume and a portfolio. We’re excited to hear from you!
Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention MEX Jobs when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com