Website Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a UX Designer to join our Digital team at our flagship head office in Epsom, Surrey.
Our Digital team are investing in our digital platform to create the best customer experience. We’re striving to empower the customer by giving them better access to our services across our whole group, including hospitals and gyms.
As a UX Designer you will:
- Act as a customer champion who takes a best practice approach to understanding the customer and their requirements across our digital platforms.
- Create a UX framework with user case and user stories to define functionality, journey and enhancements to the digital experience through Agile and Lean methods.
- Work cross functionally to define requirements and the front-end design elements required across digital channels.
In addition to possessing excellent verbal and written English communication skills, the successful candidate will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Understanding of the technical requirements required for prototyping immersive experiences and an understanding of the underlying tools that enable a digital customer first experience.
- Experience with all phases of the design process, from discovery, through design, into development and release then optimisation.
- Excellent understanding of best practices in design/UX, usability fluent in current and new trends.
- User driven: able to organise priorities, generate original concepts based on consumer or business needs, and write compelling narratives to communicate ideas.
- Able to facilitate and lead workshops.
- Ability to use strategic thinking and problem solving skills to create new experiences, build business cases, and win stakeholder buy-in
- Experience leading quantitative and qualitative analysis for experience developments.
- Extensive knowledge of digital experiences, content management systems, UX approaches, and best practices.
Benefits: We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we’ll give you 25 days’ holiday in your first years here – and we’ll reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.nuffieldhealthcareers.com/jobs/job-details?id=15646BR →