Who’s hiring in UX, digital & design? Summary for week of 13/11/17
MEX Jobs is a curated list of experience design roles from design agencies & in-house teams who share the user-centred values of the MEX community. You can post your own roles for £139 + vat.
Roles featured for week commencing 13th November 2017 include:
- User Interaction Designer, Open Data Services (Remote, UK)
- Senior Director – User Experience, FCV Interactive (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- User Researcher, Virgin Money (Gosforth, UK)
- HMI Designers – Automotive, Dyson (Malmesbury, UK)
- Head of Design, Help Scout (Remote)
- Senior UX Researcher – Qualitative, Netflix (Los Gatos, CA, USA)
- Product UX Designer – iOS, Viaplay (Stockholm, Sweden)
- UI Designer, McLaren Applied Technologies (Woking, UK)
- Senior User Researcher – Games, Sony Interactive Entertainment (London, UK)
- Design Specialist – EMEA, InVision (Remote)
- Senior UX Designer Tesco Bank (Edinburgh or Glasgow, UK)
- Design Director Telefónica Alpha (Barcelona, Spain)
- Senior Service Design UX Consultant Experience Lab (London, UK)
- Strategy Director, Digital Experience PwC (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Senior Associate, Digital Experience Strategy PwC (Chicago, IL, USA)
- UI Developer Barclays (Northampton, UK)
- Post your own roles for £139 + vat
Find out about the latest roles by bookmarking mobileuserexperience.com/jobs/, following @mexfeed & #mexjobs or signing-up for the weekly email newsletter.
Are you hiring? Post your own roles on the MEX Jobs Board:
MEX Job listings cost £139 + vat and are featured for 30 days across MEX channels, including the jobs board, podcast, e-mail newsletter and a weekly summary here in the journal.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours