Who’s hiring in UX, digital & design? Summary for week of 2nd July 2018
MEX Jobs is our curated list of experience design roles from design agencies & in-house teams who share the user-centred values of the MEX community.
You can post your own roles for £139 + vat.
Roles featured for week commencing 2nd July 2018 include:
- Senior UX Writer, Patreon (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- Mid-weight User Experience Consultant, cxpartners (London, UK)
- Head of User Research, dxw (London, UK)
- Senior Director of UX & Research, Netgear (San Jose, CA, USA)
- User Researcher, Receipt Bank (London, UK)
- UX Architect, ASOS (London, UK)
- UX Designer, Nokia (Helsinki, Finland)
- Head of UX & Product, VICE Media (Brooklyn, NY, USA)
- Post your own roles for £139 + vat
Find out about the latest roles by bookmarking mobileuserexperience.com/jobs/, following @mexfeed & #mexjobs or signing-up for the weekly email newsletter.
Are you hiring? Post your own roles on the MEX Jobs Board:
MEX Job listings cost £139 + vat and are featured for 30 days across MEX channels, including the jobs board, podcast, e-mail newsletter and a weekly summary here in the journal.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours