MEX Sessions: Chris Browne on expressing mobile creativity
Chris Browne spoke at MEX in May 2011 on the theme of new forms of creativity enabled by mobile technology. As Technology Design Lead for Fjord at the time, Chris’ shared experiences gained during client projects and a wider study into how pervasive wireless communication is changing the way consumers interact with digital. Chris has also been a MEX facilitator, leading working sessions on the potential for 3D in user experience, and a 2008 MEX Award winner in the student category for an augmented reality concept design.
30 MEX Sessions in 30 days
This video is published as part of the special ‘30 MEX Sessions in 30 days‘ series, where we are sharing a new MEX video every day every weekday at 08:00 London time in the build up to the next MEX in London.
No comments yet
Be the first to share your opinion.
Post a comment
Spread the word
Read related articles
- MEX Sessions: Isobel Demangeat on the UX of augmented reality
- MEX Sessions: Mattias Andersson on 3D & visual depth in mobile UX
- MEX Sessions: Nicholas Wheeler on the digital, multi-touchpoint evolution of media
- MEX Sessions: Jason DaPonte on storytelling across multiple digital touchpoints
- MEX Sessions: Priya Prakash on quiet design