A complete package of UX training and insights, including videos, presentations and sketches, summarising all of the developments from the MEX Conference: Enhacing mobile user experience in a multi-platform world, held in London on 2nd/3rd December 2009. Purchasing the videos and presentation package is a cost-effective way to update your mobile user experience knowledge, enabling you to keep up-to-date with cutting edge techniques and best practice from the comfort of your desk.
- Focused on enhancing the mobile user experience in a multi-platform world
- 10+ hours of video – including every presentation and all of the results from the breakout sessions
- Insights from 12 keynote speakers, 8 facilitators, 10 illustrators and all the breakout participants during 2 days of creative brainstorming
- Slides from every presentation – slides are embedded in the videos and provided as separately-viewable documents
- All of the MEX stimulus materials – including the Manifesto and breakout challenges
Price and how to buy
GBP 499 (+ VAT @ 17.5% where applicable) per person – Buy online
Interactive – You will receive access codes by email for a private web-site with streaming videos, presentations and text content
Want to see a sample?
To get an idea of the content, check out the videos and presentations from the May 2009 MEX Conference, which are now available in the public domain (we usually release the videos to the public after approx. 6 months).