Today we’re opening submissions for the final speaker and facilitator places on the MEX programme: the MEX Market Pulse sessions.
This is an opportunity for practitioners riding the very edge of the mobile user experience wave to present at the 10th international MEX in London on 30th November – 1st December.
By necessity, the majority of the MEX agenda is planned several months in advance, but the Market Pulse sessions are kept open until 4 weeks prior to the event to ensure practitioners working on the latest developments have a chance to share their insights.
Remember, at MEX we choose speakers on the quality of their ideas not their job titles, so I’d encourage anyone with a genuine enthusiasm for sharing creative thoughts to get in touch.
I’m particularly keen to hear from anyone enthused by 1 or more of these MEX Pathway topics:
- Research the implications of multiple touchpoints within a continuous experience
- Create best practice for the user experience of mobile health services
- Expand mobile interactions with the neglected dimensions of sound and tactility
- Build smart hardware additions to transform the mobile user experience
- Develop user experience principles for super local connectivity
- Apply knowledge of brain processes for more effective mobile experiences
- Use quiet design principles to reduce the visual noise of mobile interface design
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you’d like to share in a 20 minute MEX Market Pulse session.
The deadline is Wednesday, 9th November.