Deadline for applications is Tuesday, 25th October.
MEX is where 100 of the industry’s deepest thinkers gather to define the cutting edge of mobile user experience in 7 curated Pathways. The 10th international MEX is in London on 30th November – 1st December.
There are a number of fully supported scholarship places available to help individuals and start-ups who wouldn’t otherwise have the budget to attend. The Scholarship programme is kindly sponsored by ICTKTN.
Apply for your Scholarship online by Tuesday, 25th October 2011 at:
I look forward to welcoming as many as possible of you to the next MEX.
|> What to expect at MEX|
Short-cut to our photo gallery if you believe pictures are worth a thousand words. Or for those of a literary disposition:
Hosted at Wallacespace in London, the 10th international edition of MEX explores 7 mobile user experience Pathways. The expertly curated programme includes pre-event research materials, speaker sessions and facilitated workshops, summarised in a detailed post-event report.
MEX thrives on participation and is defined by the way in which every member of the community helps shape the outcome of the Pathways.
The 7 Pathways for the next MEX are:
- Research the implications of multiple touchpoints within a continuous experience
- Create best practice for the user experience of mobile health services
- Expand mobile interactions with the neglected dimensions of sound and tactility
- Build smart hardware additions to transform the mobile user experience
- Develop user experience principles for super local connectivity
- Apply knowledge of brain processes for more effective mobile experiences
- Use quiet design principles to reduce the visual noise of mobile interface design
The latest updates are always on the web-site.