Want to win a ticket to MEX?
Understanding user context is at the heart of MEX Pathway #14, an exploration of how digital experiences are enhanced through contextual awareness. It is a key theme of the 11th international MEX in London on 19th – 20th September.
Qualcomm, sponsor of MEX Pathway #14, is kindly supporting a competition to win a MEX ticket, usually costing £1499.
How to enter
Simply complete the sentence:
“Dear internet, my current context is…”
And enter before 21:00 UK time on Wednesday 12th September by either:
- Tweeting it and tagging with ‘#mex11’
- Or posting it as a comment below on this page
The most creative and interesting entry wins.
- Entries must be received by 21:00 UK time on Wednesday, 12th September 2012.
- Judges decision is final.
- Winner will be announced on Thursday, 13th September 2012.
- The prize is a ticket to attend MEX on 19th – 20th September 2012. Travel and accommodation are not included. No monetary equivalent will be offered.
- Only one entry per person.