Stat Spot: Users with multiple mobile accounts

66%+ Out of customers holding more than one mobile account in North America & Canada, more than 2 out of every 3 hold their multiple accounts with the same operator. However, in Europe, customers are more promiscuous, with 40% keeping their multiple connections with a single operator and the remaining 60% spreading them between at least 2 operators.

Source: Wireless Intelligence


No related posts.

+ There are no comments

Add yours