Who’s hiring in UX, digital & design? Summary for week of 11/12/17
MEX Jobs is our curated list of experience design roles from design agencies & in-house teams who share the user-centred values of the MEX community.
You can post your own roles for £139 + vat.
Roles featured for week commencing 11th December 2017 include:
- UX Designer, Ericsson (Budapest, Hungary – relocation)
- Creative Director – UX, BBC (London, UK)
- VP – Head of User Experience, Morgan Stanley (New York, NY, USA)
- Digital Experience Manager, Karen Millen (London, UK)
- UI Developer, Maersk Line (Maidenhead, UK)
- Interaction Design Intern – February 2018, frog Design (Munich, Germany)
- Senior UX/Product Designer – Business Solutions, SurveyMonkey (Remote)
- Senior UX/Service strategy consultant, Plan (Clerkenwell – London, UK)
- UX Researcher, ING (Madrid, Spain)
- Senior User Researcher, Credit Suisse (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Senior Experience Designer – Marketing Cloud, Adobe (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- Service Design Lead, Cambridge Consultants (Cambridge, UK)
- Post your own roles for £139 + vat
Find out about the latest roles by bookmarking mobileuserexperience.com/jobs/, following @mexfeed & #mexjobs or signing-up for the weekly email newsletter.
Are you hiring? Post your own roles on the MEX Jobs Board:
MEX Job listings cost £139 + vat and are featured for 30 days across MEX channels, including the jobs board, podcast, e-mail newsletter and a weekly summary here in the journal.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours